NASCK’S EDUCATIONAL LECTURES
NASCK provides educational events that can inform, educate and inspire your community. NASCK can plan and arrange lectures on all of our TEAM Shabbos end-of-life subjects. Besides Chevra Kadisha training – introductory and advanced – we have provided some highly informative, fascinating, and inspiring presentations in many communities. Over the past few months we have been to:
St. Louis, MO.
San Diego and Los Angeles, CA.
Teaneck, Manalapan, and Passaic, NJ.
Many cities in S. Florida.
Some titles of past lectures are:
1. Get a Life and an Afterlife
2. You Can’t Kill Time Without Wounding Eternity
3. Tahara Seminar/Dealing With Problems in the Tahara Process
4. Paying Last Respects Respectfully
5. Of Mortality and Immortality
6. Not Yet Gone, But Already Forgotten
7. Profound Beliefs and Meaningful Practices
8. Bridge to Eternity – How Judaism Understands Life, Death and Dignity
9. Contemporary Problems in The Death-Care Industry: Halachic Funeral and Burial Issues
10. A Conversation for Mortals
TEAM (Traditional End-of-life Awareness Movement) Lectures:
1. It’s Time To Do A Living Will, The Halachic Way
2. Preparation and Awareness
3. Ethical Wills – Understanding Ourselves and Our Legacy
NASCK can offer speakers who provide information which is valuable, informative, inspirational and, at times, enjoyable.
If you are interested in an event in your community, in conjunction with TEAM Shabbos or at any time, please contact the NASCK office 718 847-6280 or email email@example.com